remote access via cell modem

tlona

I have a a system which is comprised of a GE 90-30 374 CPU and two PC computers all communicating to each other via ethernet. I would like to be able to access this network remotely. My only option looks to be a wireless system (i.e., cellular modem?). Has any one had success in doing this and if so whose modem did you use (also if u happen to know cost that would be helpful)? The client is willing to pay for the hardware and monthly expense

I have been using the webport from spectrum controls for about a year now. Simple to set up and use. No complaints so far.

Similar Topics

Hi, we have a machine with a ControlLogix rack and 2 EN2T network cards in that rack. One is for the normal Ethernet/IP subnet (192.168.11.xxx)...
Replies
Views
I am setting up a gsm modem to get access to Machine LAN. This unit is capable of sending/recieving text messages/email upon alarms. And then...
Replies
Views
Im trying to get some OPC data from wonderwares DASABTCP server. If I use excel on the local machine running the DAServer, I have no problem with...
Replies
Views
Has anyone on this board set up remote monitoring/programming access to an Ethernet/IP network (1756-ENBT) via the Internet? If so, what...
Replies
Views
I have to provide remote access and control to a touch screen. I was thinking about using Weintek and the Weincloud. Does anyone know if this is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom