REAL TAG in CITECT'S REPORT

franciscoufa

Hello!

I want to display some REAL tags in a Citect's report. I writed them between {}, so:

{MPr_TempA}

The report displays the rounded value, but not the correct value, without rounded it!

For example, when the temperature is 24,6ºC, in the RunTime displays the correct value (24,6) but in the report displays 25ºC.

Might someone help me?
Thanks!

Check that "Display digits" are shown as for example 2 . 1 in the numeric display settings

I don't understand you. In the Runtime, it displays the correct value (in an number object) but in the reports, it write as a rounded value.

I tried to add the tag format in the report, so: {MPr_TempA:##.##} but it isn't the solution!

Similar Topics

I seem to be making this harder than it should be, and Its not making any sense. I simply need to move a real variable to two integer variables...
Replies
Views
Rockwell Software Studio 5000 View Designer v6.01: Is there a way to limit the number of digits of a REAL tag that get shown in a text display...
Replies
Views
Using WonderWare, InTouch Windowmaker and GE RX3i PLC: Using a condition script, I created a 15 min average of an instantaneous reading and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a beginner in RSlogix5000.:cool: (Version28.00 - Professional edition) I have to preset the tag's in the array(Real[45,60]) with...
Replies
Views
On my application i want to have parameter which gets "big value". I decided to make use text -> insert variable -> numeric. This goes to Tag_Real...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom