Where I can find a document of CompactLogix for connection

Tofo

I want to buy CompactLogix 1769-L27ERM-QBFC1B for my machine. In the manual, it says there are 4 embedded analog inputs. My boss wants me to do all electrical schematic before buying the PLC. Currently, I don't know exactly where I can connect my analog signal input (load cell) to the PLC. I think I have not found the correct document. Please help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am a student and would like to take the next step and learn FactoryTalk (Batch preferably) and how to create HMIs etc. Would...
Replies
Views
I've got TIA portal v18, KTP1200 HMI. I want to add a slider bar (if that's the correct name for it) to an HMI screen. Baslcally, like a...
Replies
Views
I've got a SIMATIC HMI KTP1200 and hooking it up to PLC (s7-1200) for first time. On the HMI setup screen, it's asking me to enter: IP address...
Replies
Views
I need to program an old Yaskawa MP940 for use with a Sigma II Servopack. The hardware is unsupported in MotionWorks IEC. Does anyone know of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom