GT Designer 3 Language Default

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am using GT Designer 3 on a project I originally did where the customer has since made the application bi-lingual (English and Japanese). All of the text on the screen while in development shows as Japanese instead of English. I haven't been able to find where I can switch things over to defaulting to English. Does anyone else know where that magic switch is?

I was able to find it as well.
At the top of your screen select "View", then select "Toolbar", then select "View". If it disappears from your screen then select "View" again to turn it back on. On that toolbar there is a number with a drop down arrow. Select a different number, mine was "2", this switched the buttons back to English.
I have yet to figure out how to change the screen names to English in the left dialog box.