Analog Control Mitsubishi PLC

Good day Everyone,

It's the first time for me to use a MITSUBISHI PLC and I am a bit stuck.
I am using a FX3U-80M PLC connected to two FX3U-4AD analog input module and a FX2N-2DA analog output. Can anyone direct me how to program these analog modules? I have read the manuals and apparently I have to use the TO/FROM instruction to read from the buffer memory of the PLC. The software I am using for programming is Gx Works2 version 1.77F structured function block as programming language.
How do I convert the digital signal stored in the buffer to values in the Centigrade scale (*C): analog input? And which value do I write to the buffer: analog output? Do I have to multiply the values before sending them to the buffer?
Can anyone help me with examples if possible?

I am really desperate and need your help!

Kind Regards,
Sonia

A bit late for me tonight
Sorry
Search this site for
Mitsubishi analogue
There are examples already posted