ow to generate output pulse in plc CP1E-N40DR-A???

That is an Omron PLC with 16 relay outputs and 24 DC inputs, correct?
Do you have the manual, or should I look that up to see what the pulse instruction is?

Never mind, Pulse Outputs are covered by Chapter 12 starting on Page 12-1 of the Omron SYSMAC CP Series CP1E CPU Unit Software User Manual (whick I downloaded from the Omron web site).

The procedure is not simple and is not something that I could explain in a few sentences. First you have to do "PLC Setup" to set the parameters for the Pulse Output 0 and the Pulse Output 1. The name of the instruction that generates an output pulse is "PLS2". The pulse will appear at addres CIO 100, or terminal numbers 00 and 01 (pulses) and 02 and 03 (direction).

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
I've developed a simple batch script to test communications with a couple of ethernet devices one of our clients has out in the field. The script...
Replies
Views
I wish to generate an output if the analog value changes. I compare the old value with new ,every 30 seconds , if old value and new value are not...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have an application where I have to change the frequency to be given to a 'frequency to voltage' convertor in the panel. I have read up...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, just gettin so confused, i want to make an internal output of 4Hz, which i`ll use as a condition for outputs to different LED`s so...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom