TI-5 Book - anyone one want?

TheWaterboy

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
I have a binder for an old Texas Instruments 5TI system. I hate to toss out stuff that someone might need and while I can't imagine any of these still in service, you never know till you ask.
So if anyone wants this, let me know.

Book1.jpg Book2.jpg

Every once in a while someone asks about manuals for the 5TI system. But it's 30 years ago for me. They don't seem to be generally available. I wonder if Fanuc (or whoever currently owns the rights) would allow scanning/copying to make them generally available?

Similar Topics

Replies
Views
I'm really liking what I'm hearing about the Apple Powerbooks but I need compatability. Has anyone tried it especially with Siemens and Allen...
Replies
Views
End of Fiscal and its time to replace the laptop - looking at Toughbook 40 vs 55. Anyone have comments about them? I need the ruggedness, I'm on...
Replies
Views
Can you guys recommend a course or book for my son to start learning PLC programming? He’s telling me he’s thinking of taking some $100 course...
Replies
Views
We are in a mechatronics class currently learning the beginnings of PLCs. There are a few things I think we are being misinformed on and I'd like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom