Step 7 Monitor On / Off

DamianInRochester

Lifetime Supporting Member
Can someone gives some reasons why an FB in particular might not show the status of the ladder with the "eyeglasses" on?

I have one fairly uncomplicated FB that simply will not display the status of the variables and instructions. I don't have the issue anywhere else.

Just a swag here
1-Your not highlighting the top network with your mouse so it doesn't update
2- its not being called
3- you have several FB's in series without a set and save at the last network

When trying to monitor the code and it doesn't, look at the bottom of the editor. Tab 2.Info.
If it says: Statements are not processed. Well that's what's (not) happening.
If it says nothing, it could be due to having LAD and STL mixed in the view. It'll only monitor one, not both.