Barcode data to recipe

NoName

Hello all.

My latest project involves scanning a bar-code and using the data gathered to set up working parameters of the machine. The data in the bar-code is the work order, the product number and the required pieces that have to be made by this machine. Daily there is about 20 work-orders that are entered in this machine and not all are completed.So I am thinking that the best way to store the work orders would be in recipes. But so far I haven't been able to make a functional design. My main problem is that I can't seem to transfer the title of the work-order in the recipe name input window, I can transfer data to the data-log no problem by transferring the tag data from the PLC. So It wouldn't relay make sense that the operator would always need to retype the work-order title in this input field. What do you guys suggest.
Also do you if the panels searches for the recipe if you type the exact name in the recipe name input filed?

I am working with a TP700 comfort panel and a S7-1200 CPU.
Has anyone worked on a similar project?
Best regards.
Ales