FTView Parameter File Help

frorge

Hello. I have been tasked with making some edits to an already existing FTView ME program. Unfortunately it is heavy with its use of parameter files and global objects, which I am still quite the novice.

On a specific page there is a simple bar graph, the bar uses a "Fill" type visibility. It is also a Global object. When I view its fill visibility on the actual global object its expression is {#101} however, I cannot find that #101 in any of the parameter files. When I right click and look at that specific objects "Global Object Parameter Definition" i see where it lists #101 = tag reference.
I just don't understand/can't find where that actual tag reference is being defined. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

Look for where the screen that contains the bar graph is being called up.
The screen will have either a parameter file associated with it or a parameter list.
If it is a parameter file, you can find it in the project tree and open it to find the assignment.

Ok. So I was going through and deleting other pages (copyright reasons) to do an upload and think I discovered the answer to my question.

I wasn't selecting the right "group". Looks like they have applied the global object to an entire grouping of objects (text, colored bar with fill visibility, etc..) and I wasn't selecting it all to see the global object parameter file setup.

Not sure if I'm explaining that correctly. But I figured it out.

Thanks for the help though!

Last edited: