How to teach an inclinometer?

unsaint32

sorry about the fuzzy picture. I am studying about this inclinometer pinout. The gray wire is for "teach." So, applying 5V signal to the teach wire does what? I thought doing that teaches it the 0 degree point? I gave 5V to the gray wire but no change in the voltage output (at any rotational position). What am I missing here?

The teach is the Grey but you need to find your zero (Or where you want zero) touch the Grey to Ground Blue for 1 sec then find your end position then touch the grey to blue for 3 sec. your done. To go back to default touch the grey to ground for aprox 6 seconds resets. I hooked the grey and blue to a button found it was easier. I then found the correct button that is made for it. Hopefully no damage was done by applying the 5vdc ..do a reset and start over apply grey to blue for 6 sec..

http://pdb.turck.de/media/_en/Anlagen/Datei_EDB/edb_1534006_gbr_en.pdf