TIA v12 Question.

Shiro485

Hello all,
This is being a bit nitpicky but I am wondering if anyone know of a way to save their window config on the TIA portal. Specifically for the HMI design portion. I get my windows just where I like em and configured properly and have to re-do it everytime I relaunch the program. Would be nice if I could get it to save my configuration.

Thanks in advance. ☯

Similar Topics

Hello, The included symbols for winCC, does not quite have what I need for a certain object, I am wondering if I import my own symbol, will I...
Replies
Views
hello all, I have a project in Wincc V15 and I need to copy some screens from V15 to V12 TIA. How do I it. I cant copy paste as there are...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Sorry. I can help me please, i no dont the program of a furnace, i do download en simatic manager, but so export a tia portal 13 i have...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1214 DC/DC/DC PLC with SW created by TIA V12 SP1. Project in laptop and SW in PLC are different - it means that some functions are...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs I have plc S7 1200 from Siemens loaded with file used tia v12 and i have tia v13 on my pc when I have tried to upload I can not upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom