Crimson 3.0

Ian O'Brien

Have just started a project to use a Red Lion G10 to run a plant. This is the first time I have used Red Lion products, I now need to select from the screen the contents of a hopper and enumerate this on the hopper icon and also have a tag value for the PLC to recognise and select a conveyor.
Any ideas?

Welcome to the forum. Create an integer tag. Format it as multi-state and enter the string describing the hopper contents for each state. Draw your hopper. From the right hand pane select Tags and drag the tag on top of the hopper. Crimson will automatically insert a data primitive tied to that tag and matching the format as set up in tag configuration.

Edit:
I have attached a single screen sample Crimson DB and a screen shot of the project running as a G10 on the Crimsons emulator. Hope that helps.

attachment.php

HopperContentsScreenShot.jpg

Attachments

• HopperContents.zip
    8.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited: