MPI on Windows 7

Joel201

Good day,

Is it even possible to connect to an MPI connection when using Windows 7. I downloaded the USB to Serial Driver from the Siemens site but it says that it cannot be installed on my working OS. Is there any Serial to USB installers that will work on Windows 7 please help

Regards,
Joel

Hi,

Go to Helmholz.com , and have a look.
Look under products and you'll find the NetLink Pro family.
They have small converters from MPI to both USB and Ethernet.
I have used them many times, and they work really well.

I run them on XP, but I believe they work on Windows 7 as well. You should doublecheck with the manual found on same webpage...

Similar Topics

So I am working on a machine where the PC has died. The PC was running Windows XP, Protool RT, Step7 V5.3, SimoComU and other software. The...
Replies
Views
I have had an S7 plc communicating to a Windows 7 machine running Citect 7.2 Just for testing purposes and student projects. The Proscada demo...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to read/write String to S7 315 2 DP using the W95_S7.DLL I've no problem with CHAR, REAL, INT, BOOL datatypes, but require...
Replies
Views
Hi I Have new CU320 Module (6sl3040-0MA00-0AA01) for sinamis G150. i want to download Backup config. of old CU320 to new Module with PC Adapter...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants us to use a S7-400 PLC. I don't get into Siemens too often (unless I have to). This machine doesn't do much and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom