PAXI - PAXCDC- Crimson

nicusor68

Hi,
I have project where i connect a flowmeter to redlion PAXI with PAXCDC10 card , it is possible to use crimson program without data station for read the values or using the tags create a database.
If anyone can give me some explanations i'll bee grateful .
Thanks in advance
Nico

The crimson software is for configuration only. If you want to read or store the data you would need a data station or a third party software package on your PC

Thanks
Jeremy

thanks for answer , can tell me what third party software package is the best for this application.
i tried with Realterm string for modbus (0x01 0x04 0x00 0x01 0x00 0x01 )
but i didn't get any answer from device .
Regards Nico

thanks for answer , can tell me what third party software package is the best for this application.
i tried with Realterm string for modbus (0x01 0x04 0x00 0x01 0x00 0x01 )
but i didn't get any answer from device .
Regards Nico

I am sorry but don't have any software recommendations. If you are using realterm you will need to execute the raw serial commands as listed in the PAX literature.

Thanks
Jeremy