Help to connect to Turck PLC

Blomkvistan

We are tyring to login with the CODSys program to communicate with the TURCK PLC BL-20-PG-EN-IP but we get these message everytime (communication error (#0) logout perform). It respond when we use PING by the way.

Yours truly,
Daniel

check communication parameters under the online tab
and depending on the turck

The IP address of the BL20-PG-EN-IP gateway is predefined as follows:
IP address: 192.168.1.×××
netmask: 255.255.255.0
gateway: 192.168.1.001
The netmask shows which part of the IP address defines the network as well as the network class, and
which part of the IP address defines the single node in the network.
In the example mentioned above, the first 3 bytes of the IP address define the network. They contain
the subnet-ID 192.168.1.

You will have to set your computer also to 192.168.1.100 for example.
restart computer set the parameter from the ping correct and that should be it.