Step7 newbie

Tsørensen

I have some program code in an FB block I have to use several times (20 times), the code’s input/output comes from 20 identical db block (whit different values in the variables).

How do I do this easiest?

Just a sugestion

One way to do this may to put your data into an array. When you go to acces your FB use pointers to point to the Data in the array.

Hi Tsørensen (",)

You can use your FB as "Multi-instance", if you place your FB's in the Declaration as STAT, then you can pick the FB's in the Overview folder under "Multiple instances"
In this way you will only have 1 large DB for the FB where put all your other FB's.

Steffen,

that's exactly what's explained in the thread Paul has pointed to. It's THE way to deal with multiple calls to FB's.

Kind regards,