Texas Instruments TI-128 and TI-103

jubly

Hi,
I have a bunch of different PLCs to upgrade in my new job, one of them being a Texas Instruments TI-128 from the TI100 series. Is there any PC based software for this PLC? I found there is a TI-103 programmer but I would prefer a PC based software solution. If not, does anyone have a TI-103 manual? It seems to be very difficult to find this. Many thanks in advance of your help.

I think you have to find someone with a Texas VPU unit to program the old Texas PLC model on a "PC" way.

Maybe you can find one eBay.

I will see if I still have Texas manuals, but I think they are kicked out.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone I have a customer who still has quite a large number of machines that is still being controlled by the old Texas 5TI sequencers. I am...
Replies
Views
TI CVU HMI database contains IAU/EAU/IAP/EAP after the PLC variable addresses ,for example:TCC1/IAP Anyone has idea what this means?
Replies
Views
Texas Instruments PLC model 500 series; does any one knows were I can still purchase the software for uploading the program ? Ervin
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently looking at having to convert a SIEMENS SIAMTIC TI505 plc into an AB PLC. Let me start this off by saying I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Instruments Series 500 Controller 530T-1104 Could anyone help!! I have a 3 Series 500 Controllers that require a routine battery change. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom