RSView ME FacePlate

alain64

Hello All,
I just created a small application to display informations regarding a device. That application has only 3 displays.
As I would like to integrate that displays to multiples project (machines that have the same device), I would like to create a FacePlate in order to make the import faster and easier.
I don't know how to proceed to create faceplates using ME and need help .
I asked Rockwell but they did not give me any userfull information. The RS View Studio Manual explain only how to integrate FacePlate to a project but not how to create them..

Thanks for any help

A faceplate is a predesigned display. You can design your own just using the tools provided by FT VIEW ME ( I mean use buttons, icons, trends, etc, etc), then use parameters instead of tags. When running call different parameters to show different items using the same display. You can download faceplates from rockwell and try to get pieces from here and there to design your own.