simulating C-more with ml 1400?

Shiro485

Hello and Happy Holidays everyyone,
Does anyone know if it is possible to simulate a c-more hmi application with a micrologix 1400? I dont have a c-more panel here but I have a ml 1400, I would like to do some live testing. C-more has a simulation but I can't seem to get it to actually change values of its tags. Anyone ever done this successfully? Thanks

(y)

The difference between 'simulator' and 'emulator' (though not everyone uses the terms correctly) ... at least in my view:

A 'simulator' give a partial view of the intended object (in this case the CMore screen system) without providing all functionality (communication to the ML1400 in this case)

An 'emulator' provides a platform for running an application on a system different from the normal one but providing a high degree of functionality.

The Do-more 'simulator' is more like an 'emulator' to me. Actually it's so close to the actual functionality that it has to be time limited.