S7-1200 Modbus problem

Hi Experts,

I 'm trying to make Modbus (RTU) communication by using s7 1200.
I'm using CPU 1214C DC/DC/DC, CM 1241 (RS422/485)
I'm looking to read and write word registers in Load Cell Module connecting by Cm 1241 Rs422/485.
I'm trying for a long time to make communication between Cpu 1214 Dc/Dc/Dc as master and load cell module as slave but Done of MB_Master block respond to me as false and error also is false!!!:(

com. cable connection (Rs485)

Txd+ : pin3, Txd- : pin8

I attached my simple program.
Please I'm looking to help me to find where is the wrong in my simple program?!!
Thank you :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s35kuhw4c7qc41z/CM Test.zip
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q81uv5vocanlbp5/1.bmp

OK and thanks for the information on the loadcell.

If the loadcell is set up for modbus RTU communication, then you have to use the "MB_COMM_LOAD" instruction to configure a port for communication using the Modbus RTU protocol.

First when the "MB_COMM_LOAD" have established the connection, then you can use the "MB_MASTER" instruction.

Read this thread for setup of communication on S7-1200 and RTU protocol.
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=83237&highlight=S7-1200+modbus

I solved the problem in my program
Any one need help or informations about Modbus RTU protocol
tell me and I will try to solve the problem :)
Hi mahmoud,
I am having problem in modbus comm in s7-1200. How can i see or change port ID. In hardware identifier, it says 270. But, it shows error as invalid port id. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Cm 1241 rs485

I solved the problem in my program
Any one need help or informations about Modbus RTU protocol
tell me and I will try to solve the problem :)

Dear mahmoud shahien,
Please see attached, only Tx flashing nothing to receive we have CM 1241 module with V1.0
The message appear 8200 Port is busy processing a transmit request.
Thanks.

Hi to all.
I'm trying to connect with a s7-1200 12c/dc/dc/dc via cm1241 rs485 modbus rtu to a power meter but MS_MASTER_DONE response false!TX, RX not blinking.Please help me1
THANKS.

Hi everybody
I am trying to connect a delta temperature controller dtb4824 by a s7-1200 12c/dc/dc/dc and cm1241 rs485,modbus rtu,modbus master.when delta is not connect to cm1241 ,tx of cm1241 is blinking,but when I connect them tx,rx are turn on but not blinking. i want to read register of pv (address=1000H)and I put 44096 on data-addr of mb-master.I couldn'n read any thing.could any body help me?(excuse for my english I hope you could understand)