SEW MotionStudio ( MDX61) getting resolver information to PI 1 , PI 2 or PI 3

Rob S.

Good Morning ,

I am close to integrating this SEW MDX61(DFE33B)into a ControlLogix PLC. The issue I have now is with the actual position of the resolver.

In MotionStudio I have ......

00. Process Values
003 Actual Position ( Incr.) 67425570.00

If I could get this in PI 1 , PI 2 , or PI 3 , I can just write the code when I need to stop and start , and reverse the drive.
This number works great , Clockwise it goes up , Counterclockwise it goes down.

But when I select PI 1 , PI 2 , or PI 3 to Actual Position High , and or Actual Position Low ( in 87_Process Data Description) both numbers continue to go up when I go Clockwise or Counterclockwise . They really don't reflect the number in ...
00. Process Values
003 Actual Position ( Incr.) 67425570.00

Any thoughts. I know I am seeing something wrong in my setup of the parameters .

Thanks again. I owe a lot of favors , I know.

I have my direction issue solved , but I have another issue with my Actual Position High and Low.

SEW Movitools-MotionStudio
09. Bus Diagnostics
098 PI 2 1025 Actual Position High (Looks good)
099 PI 3 48229 Actual Position Low ( Looks good)
( Everything looks good here )

On the ControlLogix side.....
Controller Tags
Movidrive.PI(2) 1025 Actual Position High ( Looks good)
Movidrive.PI(3) -17307 Actual Position Low ( Wants to go positive to about 32000 then negative). It seems like it should be the same as PI 3 in MotionStudio.

Any thoughts on this ? I think I have one thing solved and then something else comes up.

Thanks,