Force Analyse Squeeze Roll

Edric

Nowadays I'm working on a project for the degreasing cleaning line for aluminum strip, in the line there are many pairs of squeeze roll(PU coating roll) used for get rid of the liquid. One pair of them driven by seperate motor. As we need to select the proper motor, so now I have learned some thing about the force analyse for this rolls as the picture attached.

Now the question is in order to calculat the power of the motor, the force leading forwarding the strip is an emprical data which here is to sable the strip. But normally in this kind of application how much should it be ?
Anybody here have experience or have some reference document?
Thanks a lot!

PIC.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm doing some extensive testing and commissioning with a slew of new Emerson PACSystems RX3i PLCs. It would be convenient to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a question in regards to RSlogix 5000. I am having issues with the program force closing when I try to make online edits. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have some parameter files that I'm using. Most of the tags are direct reference to the PLC, but a couple are HMI tags. If I change...
Replies
Views
Hello all, this is my first time working with a PLC and dealing with hardware, so please have patience with me. I have an electric rod-style...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom