Hartmann & Braun Digimatik PLC's

recycled_mind

Hello everyone,

May i know if anyone of you here can give me information materials for this old HB Digimatik PLC's? I have one machine which is due for migration. What's the best strategy for migrating this this old PLC's? I hope somebody can share if they have experience on these PLC's.

Thanks,
Alex

Searching Google it looks similar to one of the PCB based PLC's I have worked on.
the power supplies failed and caused some weird voltages to damage a few boards.

Your best scenario is to make a list of all I/O.
Also make a sequence map of all of the operations.
then build a separate enclosure complete with Interposing relays.

I hope this helps

Searching Google it looks similar to one of the PCB based PLC's I have worked on.
the power supplies failed and caused some weird voltages to damage a few boards.

Your best scenario is to make a list of all I/O.
Also make a sequence map of all of the operations.
then build a separate enclosure complete with Interposing relays.

I hope this helps

Thanks, Ian, that is already in my mind but I think this is the best option.
Also, I'm thinking that maybe ABB has utility of their new software for program conversions just like AB and SIEMENS do and of course there's a minor manual reprogramming depending upon the program structure. I'm searching for information of the software of these Digimatik PLC's but unfortunately, I don't see anything relevant.

Normally reprogramming a sequence is not that hard if you have prior knowledge of it's operation.
Just be aware of lubrication, pneumatic and hydraulic pressure systems
I have only looked briefly at ABB - there are some analogue filter issues that you need to know about but it is a good PLC.

Back
Top Bottom