Help with diagnostic buffer error.

fredz0003

I am troubleshooting this crane that keeps losing track of the hooks, and well I like to think that something might be wrong with fm350-2 counter. I do have several errors that look really bad like Distributed IO station failure and Module problem or maintenance necessary. I am having problems finding the address, when I go to HW config, then view and address overview, I just can't find 8188.
I could sure use a bit of help in this matter folks, I would appreciate it.🍻

Hi!
Seems to me you have got a Profibus DP issue, and that you will have to check your cabling thoroughly.

Search this forum for;
'Profibus error'
'Profibus grounding'

and you will get lots of useful tips.

Kalle

Edit: The 8188 address is probably related to slave 30.

Last edited:
I am troubleshooting this crane that keeps losing track of the hooks, and well I like to think that something might be wrong with fm350-2 counter. I do have several errors that look really bad like Distributed IO station failure and Module problem or maintenance necessary. I am having problems finding the address, when I go to HW config, then view and address overview, I just can't find 8188.
I could sure use a bit of help in this matter folks, I would appreciate it.🍻
You are looking for diagnostic address, which just after the Q address in HwConfig.