Scada Graphics

Abdul03

Dear All,

I have a little bit concern regarding how to maintain a SCADA graphics for different Computer screens.

I made a SCADA and when I copy it to different computers the graphic doesn't remain stable. In some cases I cannot see the whole page and sometimes it will be displayed as a bigger image.

If anyone out there be able to help me in maintaining the graphic screens for different PC's that would be highly appreciated.

Thank you,
Abdul

Similar Topics

I am trying to display a variable within a cicode function onto a graphics page. This function queries a SQL database. I can get the value onto a...
Replies
Views
I was replacing a VFD today, and when I powered down the MCC bucket, the SCADA went into alarm (as I would expect it to). I acknowledged the alarm...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me how people are producing awesome graphics like the ones in the images below? ( the machine/equipment images. Not the HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am doing my first ignition project and I am having a bit of an issue with the graphics. The thing is that in the designer, all my...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am looking for some nice and attractive graphics for HMI and SCADA. Any idea where and how can I create them. your suggestions will...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom