Omron nt31 hmi

ateall217

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it at 10. what i get is 10hex in D0 . what i need is the hex conversion of 10 witch would be A in D0. Anyone have an idea how to make that happen I would greatly appreciate the advise. I'm using cx pragrammer and a cj1m cpuo_O

Thanks

you need to use the ampisand symbol '&' or the hash '#' to use either Decimal or Hex

Similar Topics

I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to password protect a screen on an Omron NT31 HMI?:banghead: or whether or not it is even possible?
Replies
Views
Hello all Just purched an omrom nt31 141 v2. Except its in japaneese. Does anybody know how to switch this back to english. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hello all I have a problem with my pt screen. It wont initilize .Both ports a and b will not communinate with the plc. Has the pt had it or can i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom