UDT issue

mreynolds

Hi guys. Brand new to the site and so far it's awesome. I'm also new to RS5000 and tag base system. I've been working on Mitsubishi for the past 15 years. RS5000 is very different to me. I'm modifying a program and need to add tags to an existing UDT tag which I was able to add but when I use the tag in the program and verify the rung, it gives me an arror saying "Referenced tag is undefined". Not sure what im doing wrong. I modified the data type by adding the tags to it.
Thanks

Last edited:
Try posting in the main area. The 'Practice' area is usually just to try different methods in posting.

But, as far as the UDT modification, it's done while offline. When the finished program is compiled then all tag references to the UDT should be updated with the changed items. Be aware if you delete any members then this will cause errors in code which referenced them.