torque control in kinetix 6000

gregi

Want to limit torque on a servo motor (Kinetix 6000 w/ contrologix PLC) so it will stop if there is an obstacle on the travel path. What's the best way and how to reset from a fault?

In axis properties/limits you can set torque limit,
but I think you should set and use position error tolerance in the same box for what you're planning to do.

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an application where 80% of the time, an operator will be needing to issue very accurate MAM or MAJ instructions to a Kinetix 5500...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Was hoping someone would be able to offer some pointers on a setup I am working on. I am well versed in PLC programming however I have...
Replies
Views
I have always controlled servos in Rockwell motion using position loop. I have an application where one process will push against a servo...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a PowerFlex 700 (Rev 10.001) to maintain tension in a web. We're reading lbs from load cells under one of the rolls...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, i work in a company that makes vial filling machines, and i have always used Omron/Sanyo hardware for everything that concerns...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom