Editing online plc5

ingap

Dear Sirs,

It is possible get online changes or editing the values ​​for Raw Min and Raw Max about a 1771-IFE Analog Input Module on PLC5/40E in RUN mode?

Yes you can.

If the module is in the I/O configuration then you can change the values in the I/O configuration screen then accept the edits.

Or you can change the value(s) in the data file of the
cards configuration word(s).

If you change the values in the configuration words within the data file you then
have to toggle the rung for the BTW instruction for your card.

See picture below a screen shot of the I/O configuration screen and the data file for the cards configuration word. Your addresses will very depending on the location of your card.

changeminmax.jpg