S7 pointer inquirey 2

lad_stl

Can you give an example of the data contained in the DB's before and after the copying takes place. You can only have one global DB open at a time so the code in your loop will always be using the last DB that was opened which is dbnr_2

Your image is unreadable - post the source code of the FB and also post the call so it is readable.

data in data block is INT data type.

i can only open one global DB so how can i copy from one to another one.

i am sorry about the image but i do not know what is theproblem with me in sending attached files.but i already wrote the code in the post

Inside your loop open the source DB before the read and open the destination db before the write.

Similar Topics

hiii every body ,i try to write FB that copy length of data from data block to another data block but when i run it gives no compile error but the...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
I am trying to access the value of a pointer via OPC UA in Codesys. I can share it directly and in a struct but I cant access the value of it when...
Replies
Views
Why does my deconstruction of the input pointer only work with its own instance DB not inside the multi instance FB...See .doc The pointer at the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, in many library function of TiaPortal some data must be write using the pointer format........ eg.: P#DB90.DBX0.0 WORD 10 is it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom