Communication between Allen Bradley and TwinCAT

Hi,

I've two mutually exclusive machines that use SLC-500 and Beckhoff-TwinCAT respectively. A recent improvement project requires few I/Os to be exchanged between them.

Firstly is this possible and if yes, can somebody help me in understanding how could this be achieved? I tried looking online but couldn't see any precise results.

An online manual or something of that type would be helpful.

Thanks,
Saurabh

Similar Topics

Hi All! I have a project where communication needed between an Allen Bradley CLX and a Rexroth CML25. Do anybody have experience with it? We...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have 3 identical processes controlled by 3 Allen Bradley PLCs (1769-L33ER CompactLogix 5370). All 3 share some identical...
Replies
Views
Dear friends i am new with prosoft i have a project transfer data from allen bradley to DCS throw MVI56-MCM .please can you help me and explain to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently working on a project in which the target is to communicate the GE PLC E05 with Allen Bradley Control Logix over Modbus Serial...
Replies
Views
Anybody have any idea how to connect Allen Bradley and Seimens PLC via kepserver software? Need Help
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom