Communication Problem with Weintek MT8100i HMI

TahirQ

I am using M340 PLC and using Ethernet Crossover Cable to connect it to Weintek MT8100i HMI. I have defined the protocol in Easybuilder 8000 software as Schneider Electronic Modbus TCP/IP. I have also given the IP address of PLC as well as other necessary parameters. I have set the IP adress of MT8100i to match it to subnet of PLC's IP adress. At first, there was communication between PLC & HMI. Now for some strange reason, they are not communicating and I keep getting PLC NO RESPONSE Window. I have changed cables, tampered with the IP adresses, still nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction here as to what could be the possible cause of communication not working?

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I have Weintek HMI and three Lenze power inverters which should communicate with HMI via CANOpen. I have no problem with PDOs...
Replies
Views
I am facing a rather strange problem.I am recently executing project which consists of two sites in which I have to develop communication between...
Replies
Views
I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, One of our machine we use Siemens Cpu315-2dp. And this cpu communicate with 4 Lenze servo drives series 9300 via profibus. Also...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom