Factorytalk rezise

Try grouping all the buttons then right click and open property panel. Select Include group... at the top and you can go down the list to Height (not group height) and width at the bottom. Just select which ever one you want and put a value in and all the buttons will be the same height/width/font/color etc... Good luck

Similar Topics

Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom