LIW feeder help

mike_dr

An LIW feeder is controlled by A Congrav OP1T panel/HMI made by brabender. the problem is how to control the start, stop, setting the setpoint parameter of the feeder in AB plc via ethernet. the sample program I got from a fellow forum user has only 2 rungs. Will appreciate if anyone has ideas.

Last edited:
my problem is that how can i represent the hex since the manual says

"The PLC module “Comm Format” is set to “SINT”. (the comm format in the generic ethernet module tab)

The two data formats “byte“ and “real“ are used as follows:
Data format Length Data type
Byte 1 byte "Bit by bit" or "value"
Real 4 bytes "Value"

In the attached file(isc1.jpg), the table on left are analog outputs, the one on the right are part of the digital inputs. do I use SINT type tags to create mirror inputs from the specified address (the address of no alarm is 22 byte 0 or ISC:I.data[22].0) or should I disregard the SINT comm format?

attached another table of inputs

isc1.jpg is2.jpg

Last edited:
is it possible to use the module defined tag from the generic ENET module ISC_CM_PLUS.I:Data[116] in an add on instruction as a sint type[116] tag with INOUT usage?