Noob question - MOVE block

mirku

Hello,
First of all sorry for my basic understanding of the Step7 PLC programming.
in a give programm that runs on a Siemens CPU314 i have a move block (see attached picture) that moves the information of the "IB7" input to the MB35 output.
My question is the followings:
1) from where does the IB7 input is comming from? I can not find any other references of this input in the Step7 programm.

Thank you.

MoveBlock.jpg

I 7.0 to I 7.7
transferred to
M 53.0 to M 53.7

IB, IW, ID are ways to adress groups of inputs the same way one adresses ranges of merkers with MB, MW, MD.

Similar Topics

Hello, I did a programming using MOVE block. However, whenever i press input. The MOVE block does not read the value assigned to transfer. Instead...
Replies
Views
I work in a field where our plc and hmi are constantly being powered fully off and on daily before being sent out. I am new to the world of plc...
Replies
Views
Please laugh… but can I take 24volts from an IO module and wire it straight into its own input card to simulate an input….?
Replies
Views
Hello. I'm wanting to use a boolean value associated with turning an output on to control the visibility of an image. The visibility option in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have tried everything but still having no luck. This will be a easy solution I just know it. Ok I want to be able to set off an output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom