FTE switch for Rx3i PLC System

adnan_hayat88

Hi,
I`m working on a project involving GE IP Rx3i controller. I have to create a redundant Ethernet connection. I have two ETM cards per rack. Please suggest how to implement it using a switch so that it serves the purpose of FTE

Dear RussB,
Kindly tell can two ETM in one rack have the same Redundant IP Address. When these connections go in the switch will there not be an IP conflict. What about the Console Station. Can it have two Ethernet cards assigned with the same Redundant IP.

Similar Topics

it is possible to transfer live data from micro 820 PLC to Compactlogix 1769 L33er using ICX35 HWC gateway. If possible how it's done. Note using...
Replies
Views
Looking for a supplier of Layer 3 Network Switches DIN RAIL MOUNT, in Alabama, In the UK we would use Typically in the UK we would use...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a Stratix 5700 managed switch that will connected to another different network thus: Stratix 1 on 10.50.3.xx >connect through...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We all must of done this before ...... Installing a Frequency Drive in an enclosure , you forget how deep your selector...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom