Connecting RedLion via Wifi

jfls45

I'm looking for an effective way to connect several Red Lion HMI screens throughout our plant so I can access the G3 Web Server via Ethernet/web browser and retrieve the data log files from the CompactFlash cards.

These HMI's are hooked up to hubs/routers talking to a PLC, within their respective networks. I'm wondering if there is a device that would broadcast from these networks and allow me to connect via WiFi?

Does anyone know of anything that would work well for this? I'm thinking it would have to be plugged into the routers/hubs. It's not feasible to connect them with cat5 so I am looking to do this using WiFi.

Thanks

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, Just got my first Schneider M221 to program and trying to get used to the Somachine software. I have connected twidos in the past to G3's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am wondering if there is any way to directly share data between redlion g3 devices. I have a device hooked to a g3 via rs-485, and...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I am having trouble to link a redlion CSMSTR to a PLC. So what I want to do is to toggle a bit in my PLC and I would like to bit...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom