Mitsubishi Melsec FX2n-64MR

thunter

Please, Please, Please. Is there someone outthere who can help me. I'm despirately searching for a users manual for the above PLC. I have an Elite Cameron CW800 slitter rewinder that is costing me my mortgage by not running because I belive there is a fault with the PLC but have no paper work for it. The red LED 4 illuminates when I push the start button but I don't know where the output is supposed to come from, obviously there is no LED lighting up.

Please Help!!!!!!

Kind Regards

Tod Hunter
General Manager at ASP Packaging Ltd, Watford. UK.

[email protected]

Hi

well I think its not a manual you need but someone with gpp win
soft ware to go on line to your plc. No manual will tell you what is stopping the output from comming on.If its costing you a small mortgage why not spend a little more and get it fixed by somebody who
has the software that he/she is after buying.

SPERAD THE WEALTH COME ON DONT GIVE IT ALL TO THE BANKS.

Donnchadh K.