Siemens Profibus Et200

vazquez rod

V
SIEMENS ET200 NETWORK PROFIBUS, WHEN CHANGE THE MODULE I/O`S NEED POWER OF THE SYSTEM OR CAN CHANGE ON LINE

Please clarify your question. If you do not know enough English to post a correctly stated question, please re-post in Spanish, German, French or even Dutch. There are always people here who speak one of these languages and can answer you or at least translate your questions.

Please note: if we do not understand your questions, we can not answer them!

Kind regards,

Jean Pierre Vandecandelaere

If you are changing the modules address assignment, you should not power down. Put your PLC in the STOP mode. If you don't, the programming device will do it for you. The PLC must be in the STOP mode before making a hardware change, but not powered down.

If you want to swap an I/O module, you need to shut the power off to the PLC.

Urgently require COM ET200 Installable software

steffen_sohl said:
If you use the Siemens ET200 S system, it is possible to do a "Hot Swap", but if you haven't set it up in your configuration, the PLC will stop

:cry:
Request
I am in urgent need of COM ET200 Installable software. Please anyone of you send it to me. I will be very thankful to you all. ([email protected]).