HMI FTView ME

Abdul03

Dear All,

I have a small question about adding a confirmation popup when a button is pressed in FTView ME, asking a reconfirmation from the operator (yes or No). when the operator presses YES, it should shut down the machine and switch to the previous display (close the popup in other words).

I hope somebody could able to help me out.

Thank you and highly appreciated.

Regards,
Abdul

Hi, don't believe (??) is a canned function, but you could have the on / off control call another confirmation popup... If you have a pile of them, can be common popup with parameters...

Hi,

It's certainly possible to do what you describe, and there are, I'm sure, several ways to achieve it.

I normally create one screen used as the pop-up and use parameter files for each instance of the 'action' button. The 'No' or 'Cancel' button is just a regular screen navigation button. To get the action button to also close the pop-up, I create a Global connection tag to close all on top screens and use the PLC action to also set the global tag...

Hope this helps

Rob