s7-300 - sfc12 logical base address acquisition

mr_sleepy

Hi all and happy new year.

I have a quick question that i cant seem to find any information on so here goes.

In an s7-300 project i am working on i am trying to build a function to disable slaves on a network when i dont need them. I know how to disable the devices when i have the hardware config to hand using sfc12, thats easy. Also i know its possible to build a list of whats missing by using ob82 to pick up the logical address's. But apart from that im stuck.

Sfc12 requires the logical base address to perform the operation on any slave and there is the hard part. How do i obtain a list of logical base address's of expected/present devices so i can use it turn any of the devices off?

I know its possible to do because recently i downloaded a copy of pniodiag and this seems to be able to switch on/off any device on the network without having the hardware config to hand. Perhaps it gleams this information from 1 of the startup ob's. Any ideas?