Where are these ladder functions?

bfranklin

Hey,
I was just curious where to find the ladder MSG, GSV and others functions that are not in the ladder tool bar? I can get them by typing the rung there ladder symbols but can't find them in the ladder toolbar.

If ever you are having trouble finding an instruction on the toolbar then click Help -> Instruction help. Click alphabetical listing, then find your instruction and click on it. Scroll down to the bottom and the first link under See Also will tell you what group the instruction belongs to.

TC01071401.jpg

The simple answer is to forget the tabbed "instruction palette" toolbar....

Just hit the "Insert" key on your keyboard, up pops a dialog box, don't browse with it, just start typing the instruction mnemonic you want...

Try it....