Recipe question(TIA Portal)

NoName

Hello all.
I've got a question regarding recipe's.
I want to enter at least an 8 digit recipe number because my costumer has an 8 digit ID for a product. The idea is that the worker would just scan the barcode and the 8 digit tag would call up the desired recipe. I've tried and it seems to be a max 5 digit number that is accepted for the recipe to be saved. I've tried to put in different types of variables for the recipe data record tag (Dint, String,...) but it is the same.

Any ideas?

Best regards
A

Similar Topics

Hello all. Is it possible to create a shared folder between my laptop and my PV+ 7- standard......2711P-T10C21D8S Series D? What I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hello all. If I want to create a recipe in an excel spreadsheet on the network shared file), then download it to a PV+, does that require FTView...
Replies
Views
Hello my name is Boris and i am new one here. I have one question and i hope that someone can help me. Im working on one project, and i have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. I have an application for FactoryTalk Recipe Plus. In a nutshell, what happens is the operator will convey flour automatically...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am new to this forum but have checked in many times before for helpful tips but now decided to register to get some help of my own. i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom