OMRON NS8 HMI communicating to CJ1M scu41 communication module

makiyuan

Hello friends,

Can I seek your expert advise, I am new to Omron HMI/PT interfacing to Omron PLC.
My question is how to communicate this to?

1. If using Port B (HMI/PT) and port 1 of CJ1M scu41 module, what is the correct cable? Can you share the pin-out configuration?
2. I believe I will set the unit number in the CJ1M scu41 module, but how to incorporate the serial communication in CX program? I was confused in addressing it in DM area.

Please enlighten my doubts.'

Thank you very much.

Welcome to the forum.

All of your questions are answered in the Omron Manual V083.

The cable pinout and CJ1W-SCU41 setup are explained there.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I have an Omron CQM1H-CPU21 and a NS8-TV00B-V1, I have followed the manufacturer's spec on how to set this up and all I got is the HMI is trying...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a customer that has a series of around 15 Omron CJ1M PLC's, each connected to an Omron NS8 HMI via an ETN21 module. The PLC and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I need to create a recipes display on the hmi ns8, to change the parameters of a servo and some strings . The PLC that im using is...
Replies
Views
I have an Omron NS8-TV01B-V2 that will not start up. Has an error warning. I tried to create a program in CS-Design and down load to a flash card...
Replies
Views
Greetings all! I am relatively new to the world of OMRON HMI. I was using the NS8 a while back and accidentally I transferred a program to the HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom