Help!!!! TSX 37 to PC connection

hazwer

I am new to this PLC and want to connect my computer to Micro TSX 37 (TSX3722101), can anyone help me with its connector confuguration?? I know there are cable available but want to try it this way (mainly because cable's arent easily available here) I am using Din-8 to RS485 and then RS485 to RS232 converter for computer's serial port(Db-9).. i have connected pin 1,2 and 7 of Din-8 to Pin 2,3 and 5 of converter respectively.. does anyone has any experience regarding this?? Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi to all, I'm new in the forum and also a newby in PLC programming. Here's the question. I have a Modicon TSX P572623 PLC and I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I Have a TSX Premium with ethernet card and a Siemens PLC with a CP343-1 ethernet card. Both can speak Modbus. Anyone who have done this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't find any manual on TSX LES 20. I want to know how to configure it, with one expansion rack. How do I get the I/O's on the expansion...
Replies
Views
I need to upgrade an existing TSX 3721 Micro with 24 TC inputs and 8 4-20mA inputs. The controller will not allow more than 4 analogue boards even...
Replies
Views
sorry about the double post. I hit reply post instead of new post. This plc controls the showroom lighting and emergency lighting circuits in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom