Citect - Twido - Modbus RTU

cobracat

Hi, I want to ask something

I have a Vijeo Citect V7.30 SP1 and Twido TWDLMDA20DTK communication with MODBUS RTU RS485. Honestly I'm beginner with citect, this is my first time. So I doing this.
-I make a project, filled cluster, alarm, etc like tutorial said.
-use express wizard->choosing twido->modbus/rtu->address 1->finish
-Variable tag->int or digital->address with 40001 or 00001->scale 0 to 100->done
-computer setup wizard->follow the instruction->finish
-then make simple graphic builder start-stop and 1 ligth
-compile with no error then run, nothing wrong
-but when I clicked start button that in runtime, nothing happen. even the light I made didnt change color at all
-and when I see my PLC, it looks like didnt running too

so, did I miss something? or my communication failed?
sorry for my bad english, I try my best to make it understanding

Did you set the twido modbus parameters as a slave??
All other parameters must be unic in citect and twido. 8N1 is the best. Also check the com port. Did you set it right in communication wizard???
If your connection was not right you will see the citect icons with dot's on them.

Thanks for ur reply. I'm using tsxcusb485 that didnt have master/slave trigger.
But now I found out that I could communicate it via opc KepServerEX.v5. Make it simple but just demo version, will expire every 2 hour connecting. So now I'm trying to connect it directly from citect to twido and get nothing. Twido didnt respon anything from citect. So my question is, did I need to add modbus parameter to citect.ini? What kind of paramater did I need generaly to add? InitType or something else?