Controltechniques MP dc drive

Altaf Belim

Hi Every one
I want to know how get start with control techniques MP dc drive and convert mentor II parameter for MP drive.

Altaf Belim

You will need to determine which of the Mentor// parameters are different from default. Most of these are in %, 1000 = 100.0%.

The Mentor MP is mostly in real numbers, so the percentages will need to be recalculated to the real Amps, Volts, etc...

Other than that, CT tech support can help you out.

The software for both units is free. The cables are cheap, or you can build your own (pin-outs are in the manuals).

Similar Topics

Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am trying to replace an old inverter with a new one and its giving me issues . Once the new one was installed , the S7-300 PLC started...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom