Signal Splitters

Joel201

Good Day,

Hello can someone help me with signal splitters regarding which is a good brand that comes with a cheap price and if a signal splitter can receive 2 different 4-20mA signal and then creates 2 different 4-20mA output signal or do i need to have 2 signal splitters for my application thx...

Regards,
Joel

Can i use this Splitter from Allen Bradley to be able to use one 4-20mA signal for 2 different PLC? Thx i appreciate any replies and confirmation sorry for having such basic questions just want to confirm(y)

Similar Topics

Any recommendations? It seems that pheonix contact might be most popular.
Replies
Views
I split some signals for TC's recently but I could not get them to work by using the 24v loop power of a transmitter. I had to put the TC's on...
Replies
Views
I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a compact Logix plc and I have been task with configuring alarms into our SCADA when an Analog signal stops moving. The analog...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom