Do not install update 4 for WinCC Flex 2008 SP3 !

Thanks Jesper. I downloaded it over the weekend, and I was going to install it tomorrow. :confused::confused:

Google Tranlation??:

Bug in Hotfix 4 for WinCC flexible 2008 SP3
In the current Hotfix 4 for WinCC flexible 2008 SP3, an error has crept in:
copying text lists no longer works
after copy source and copy-list must be deleted because the project is generated with errors

We can not work and have all our jobs changed back again! 1 man-day installation / uninstallation for free!

Last edited:
wincc flex sp3 update 4

Has this issue been resolved or is it still a good idea to avoid update 4??
Were the problems created on xp, w7, or w8?

I can't
I was hoping you could elaborate in english

Jetzt wenn ich ein Projekt öffnen will und drücke auf den "Projekt öffnen" Button, geht das Fenster zum auswählen auf, sobald ich jedoch die Maus auf das Fenster ziehen will, schließt es sich automatisch.

When I open a project and use the icon 'project> open', the will be a pop-up-screen. As soon as I want to go over the screen with the mouse it closses automaticaly

Wenn ich die Maus mittig im Monitor positioniere (wo das Fenster aufgeht) und das "Projekt öffnen"-Fenster mit der Tastatur öffne, kann ich in dem Fenster rumwerkeln, verlasse ich das Fenster mit dem Mauspfeil, schließt es sich automatisch...

When I position the mouse in the middle of the monitor (there where the screen opens) and open the project with the keys, I can work in the screen but when I leave the screen with the mouse-Arrow, the screen closses automatically.

Wenn ich ein integriertes Projekt öffne, kommt nach wenigen Sekunden, nachdem das Projekt geöffnet ist, folgende Fehlermeldung und das Programm schließt sich.

When I open an integrated project I get an errormessage a few seconds after the project is opened and the program closses.